Friday, May 4, 2012

Interwiew with Manoj Kumar the Great Photographer







I am an electrical engineer graduated from IIT-BHU, Varanasi, a primer institute of India. A traveler by soul and a photographer by passion. Before coming to Delhi through out of my schooling and college I have been only in small towns wherein was fortune enough to get foods for my thoughts and birds for my eyes.

What inspired you to get into photography
Well in true meaning it was my institute, the biggest university in Asia and VARANSI (Kaashi) the city is a center of learning and civilization for over 3000 years, with GANA River and Sarnath, the place where Buddha preached his first sermon after enlightenment. Once I started exploring the street, banks of river, my college campus temples, and market and people everything create a visual impression on my mind and I have almost lost in the beauty of city. My love at first sight with the CITY compelled me to document and store what I am seeing. Then I bought a Sony Cyber Shot, a compact digicam to start photography.

Who inspired you in start?
It was my own hunger for searching me in this world, still there are many friends who admired my initial clicks and motivated me, and most of them were girls ;).



What problems did you face to achieve your career?
See once you love something you can do anything for that without feeling the pain and much think about your losses. In my case though there were many things but was I never bothered about them.  I am following my heart and I enjoyed my journey and will make my marks in future.

Who have you worked with what are the results of your achievements?
This art form is an endless learning process so I can’t materialize my achievement yet working for GAHA, a designer company and Innomediacreation. Travel stock photography and few south actresses and models from Delhi  are the part of my journey.



How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not?
After digitalization photography has become more convenient to people so anyone can click but very few knows how to compose. I feel sense of art is lacking in major percentage but there are still many visual poets in market.

What are your plans for future?
I want to develop a new style in fashion industry by a fusion with fine art photography. I think God has already planned everything for me I am here to follow my heart and enjoy the life given by him.

Tel:  + 919711408700

Found me on Facebook:

My Gallery on Flickr:

































































Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)