Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Interwiew with Ahmad Ali Shah Model





My Full Name is AHMAD ALI SHAH, peoples know me by the name of Ali Shah, I belong to Pakistan. Professionally I m Assistant Manager Supply Chain, linked with a Hong Kong based Supply Chain Logistics & Logistics company located in Karachi (Pakistan) by the name of CHUN ON GLOBAL LOGISTICS (PVT) LTD. 
Modelling is my Second Profession and Hobby too. Regarding Modeling, I like Music, Sketching, Plays Hockey and Swim. 

How did you get interested in modelling?
Peoples admire me that I look Attractive; I have a good Athletic Physic and Photogenic face, must utilize my face & talent. Then I put my step in this field.

What inspired you to start?
My few of friends & my 1 of Aunt has guide me, how to goal in this field

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
Well, I have faced lots of problems, like money, travelling, visits to agencies, meeting peoples.
Some of peoples offered me for work without pay, & some of peoples has offered offensive which I cant explain.

Who have you worked with?
I have worked with so many peoples from 2004, I have worked with (Imran Khan) Rising Stars Casting Agency, Thomas Fernandez & Yasir.

What are results of your achievements?
Getting good response. 

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Work is getting little difficulties day by day, not easy to get work sitting at home, must go out, meet peoples to get work.

What are your plans for the future?
I am making my goals for International Modeling to get best results, & utilizes my personality globe vise 






























Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. O'Sum Ali Bhai Ur doing great job keep it up.we want to see you a Big star Our prayers are Always with u..But remember one thing After getting a big Personality don't forget your juniors or your Friends Specially me =)
    Stay Blessed
    Xoheb Ali Khan

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)