Friday, March 30, 2012

Interwiew with Ahmad Husnain The Photographer





I am Ahmad Husnain from lahore. I am a very friendly, charming, caring, co-operative cool and determined motivated guy. I don’t like to talk something about others and don’t care what people think about me. Actually the think is my rules, my life! People can’t judge me until they don’t have a little sitting with me. By looks I look very hyper but internally I am very polite and calm loving person. And my passion was to be a successful engineer as well as successful photographer!

What inspired you to get into photography?
From my childhood it is my passion and I love photography to0omuch, although this is not my field and I don’t do this to get any fame or get famous.

What problems did you face to achieve your career
?
As we are new in market so there are many things and still are. This field is full of favourism and all bad acts which I really can’t stand that’s why I never indulge myself in this as a professional, cause of limits and my family doesn’t allow me to do all those things to get success.

What are results of your achievements?
One of the great thing is I have achieved my aim which was impossible for me when I have enter in this field.


How do you see the work nowadays in your field popular or not?
emm.. well going most popular now-a-days and for me its forever!

What are your plans for the future?
I want to establish a Photography Institute to educate photographers and exhibit my work all over the world through valued art galleries and wanna share my knowledge with all fellows.


Found me on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ahmiiii
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)