Monday, October 8, 2012

Interview with Usman Rasheed Model




My name is Usman Rasheed I doing my business.. I'm cool guy ... wanna be a star .....


How did you get interested in modelling?
First i wanted be a cricketer but due to some reasons i couldn't continue...so after this ..my friends told me about my personality..you should try for modeling ..then i felt...i saw my face in mirror..i thought i can do..yupii and i continue.

What inspired you to start?
I like Hrithik Roshan...but didn't inspire anyone..

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
Many problem that's why yet I'm doing struggling not have a good project..

Who have you worked with?
(Sohail Asghar, Dua Qureshi, Khursheed Shah) 

What are results of your achievements?
You can see my shoots..i did some ramp...to much still shoots..i did shawing razor t.v commercial (Treet razer and QAMAR TEA) and one t.v play on ROHI CHANEL with Sohail Asghar, Dua Qureshi lots of experience but not for big brand and not big achievement..

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Its to much difficult....i think I've no well reference...and to much fake people in this field...and i think for success we need gud reference...then I'll get some gud projects.

What are your plans for the future?
Lots of plan...but lets see.....wanna be a good business man...and top model.
                                                                                        
Official Page on Facebook:
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirza-Usman/166107243483608























Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)