Thursday, September 27, 2012

Interview with Ajit Singh Model



Ajit Singh
About myself: Hi i,m Ajit Singh from new Delhi (INDIA) I am very good with the good person, and bad with bad person...so be good with me... 

How did you get interested in modelling?
I like fame I want to be famous and I think modeling is the good platform for fame....

What  inspired you to start?
my favourite personality is Brad Pitt i want to be like him.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I have  faced lots of problems my parents were not supporting me...but when  they saw me to my dedication into modeling they started supporting me: )

Who have you worked with?
Not yet but definitely i want to work with Manish Malhotra and lots of big fashion designers and they are glad to work with me:)

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult  or Easy?
Mmmmmm it,s difficult or easy both if you have good personality you definitely become a good model..

What are your plans for the future?
I want to become actor, model and singer. I'm able for this I'm versatile person and very talented u can see my name in the worlds sexy and best model in future:) JAI MATA DI..
Ajit Singh

Ajit Singh
















Ajit Singh


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)