Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Interwiew with Zohaib Hussain Ansari Photographer






Assalam Alaykum to all
My name is Zohaib Hussain Ansari A.K.A Ej Zobi.and I'm 22 years old. I'm from Karachi and I'm working as Conceptualizer, Editor & Photographer at my Own Studio called EJ_Arts. I want To be a famous Photographer and Film Maker under supervision of senior and well-reputed media persons.

What inspired you to get into photography ?
It was my own hunger for searching me in this world, still there are many friends who admired my initial clicks and motivated me, and most of them were girls ;)

Who inspired you in start?
I always wanted to find the perfect way to express my self. When I found this way in photography It was my own inspiration. I see a challenge to express myself in everything.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
See once you love something you can do anything for that without feeling the pain and much think about your losses. In my case though there were many things but was I never bothered about them.  I am following my heart and I enjoyed my journey and will make my marks in future.

Who have you worked with?
I worked with different ads agencies, NGO's & Companies...This is my Passion and Profession.

What are results of your achievements?
I'd like people to know about my work and I'd like to hear good things about me therefor I'm doing different works after few time. My fans like my work and appreciated me.Its nice i got great result.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not?
Now a these days photography is getting more popular, but unfortunately, a lots of camera holders are not photographer.

What are your plans for the future?
My plans for the future is that I want to get more lenses and want to make my proper studio and want to become top photographer in Pakistan. I want to develop a new style in fashion industry by a fusion with fine art photography. I think God has already planned everything for me I am here to follow my heart and enjoy the life given by him.


Found me on Facebook: 






















Enhanced by Zemanta

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/24/2012

    waaow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faiza kareem7/24/2012

    Good mehnat rung le aayi aapki Best wishes for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work man.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rida Tanveer7/24/2012

    awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see your very first interview
    May you always succeed in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urooj Amin7/24/2012

    - I had read ur each word wid full of concentrate , it makes inner soul , i love to see dat u r so passionate to ur profession , best of luck ur clicks (Y) stay blessed .

    ReplyDelete
  7. fatima ali7/25/2012

    Best of luck dude very impressive work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sumreen Habib7/25/2012

    Awesome! Personaly i love your clicks <3 and the best thing about you is you are very passionate about your work :)U r immensly talented! Stay Blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nyc haan zohaib stay blessed.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. owsum interview specially dix line i liked da most "See once you love something you can do anything for that without feeling the pain and much think about your losses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations bro! may you get all the desired wishes in life :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)