Friday, July 27, 2012

Interwiew with Rana Khizar Model




I am Rana Khizar. I live in Lahore Pakistan. I am 22 Years old. I am model.

How did you get interested in modelling?
It was my childhood dream. Right now i am at the stage and looking toward and need to support. That's all.

What inspired you to start ?
Shahrukh Khan and Tom Cruise, Jet Lee, and others fame personality.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
First of all my family stop me for showbiz. I hardly agreed them. Then my friend start taunting and my relatives also. A big bear about all thinking which is against me like taunting, etc. And still facing. Allahamdulillah now almost escaped from them.

Who have you worked with?
Mueed Farrukh, and Citrustalent.

What are the results of your achievements?
In simple words, where i go for auditions. I success. And friends and family like me and also they wish for my success. Right now my status in my friends good and people  look at  my pictures and comments. That's my achievement.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Almost difficult. Because myself for example. How long i am trying in this field to  be a famous model...... hmmm I think hard.

What are your plans for the future?
I want to be a famous model.









  


   












Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)