Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Interwiew with Asad Khan Model



My name is Asad Khan I am 20 years old i am a bit dark color guy. 

What  inspired you to start?
I loved to watch people  walking on a ramp so i thought it will be good  to be on it too with  God’s help i have become good at it  the action and all the fun in this work i just want look good and hot.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
In the beginning no one wanted to work with me and they just rejected me every time thanks to God i got the chance and i  just hit the floor with a blast. 

Who have you worked with?
I have worked with lots of people like Sahil Lodhi and for some other beauty parlor like Supna and others.

What are results of your achievements?
I think my achievements are pretty good no nothing to become a hero in my eyes that i did a good job.

What are your plans for the future?
For my future i just want to  work hard and  want  be on top and want become the best model in the world I'll do that soon. 


Found me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001921144941




























Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)