Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Interwiew with Zeeshan Ali great Model




I am Zeeshan Ali i am from Karachi....I was born on march 6. 1988 in Karachi

How did you get interested in modelling?
Since childhood it's been my dream to become one of pakistan most famous model.

What inspired you to start?
No one but my dream and with friends encouragement and with family support.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
When i joined  this field there is so many talented male models working.so hard to found my way and i never saw turn back in my life cause  nothing is impossible.

Who have you worked with?
I mostly work with Naveed Ghayas he is a very good friend of mine. I have done 35 fashion shows, and L'oreal Paris hair ramp show with Nabila. I have done Bridal Couture week 2011, i am the brand ambassador of  Eden Robe 2011/2012. I have done a video song which name TUM HI SE by Signature Band as a lead model and i am doing magazine shot with very famous photographer Munna Mushtaq, and working famous designers like Deepak Parwani, Lajwanti, Abdul Samad, Nauman Arfeen, and lots of work with others.....and many project in working.
What are results of your achievements?
Its a great feeling to be a model people loves you family and friends are proud of me 'where there   is a will, there's a way ...
So if you have potential and you work hard, you can achieve anything in ur life.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
It is so difficult but if you love with your work so it can be easier than you  think.

What are your plans for the future?
My future plans to start acting and my own business.


Found me on Facebook:










  
























Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/25/2013

    Hi, I was just researching some of the paintings for my coursework and I just came across your website. You’re pictures are quite cute even though I’m not interested in modelling. However I just think that you succeed in life more than, you have achieved now. May Allah bless you...? Best wishes! By the all point was to say that you're pictures are quite good.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)