Monday, June 11, 2012

Interwiew with Raju Rnb Raju Singer, Songwriter and Composer






You have lot of experience in  singing, songwriting, composer… how  do you manage this all?
I feel all of these terms are related to each other but songwriting is special and  some times I feel blessed  that God gave me such ability not only to write and compose music for myself but also for others...

What and who did really inspire you to get into the field music?
I was in college and  one of my friends  used to play the guitar and I was very inspired as a youngster and I asked him to teach me ...so he took me in a musical band name Jupiter's that was not only a band but also a institute in Lahore so I started learning guitar from there and  the owner or the band Mr Naeem Saeed heard me singing so he asked me to join a band as a bass player so that’s how i got into  music. 

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
Well in my early days I started my carrier as a bass player and I’ve been with Jawed Ahmed since  2005 I started my own songwriting and composition my first song was: Dil ki batin …. When Jawed bhai heard the song he encouraged me a lot so made a video of that song and that song got great appreciation all over Pakistan.  So I made my own band rhythm and Bhangra RNB there was lot of problems to face as i was struggling but I felt lucky enough that every where I went I got attention from the people.  May be my talent was enough to get support from them.

Who have you worked with?
I been worked as a writer n composer with so many known and unknown singers there are a few  superstar in my list like Annie Khalid, Jawed Ahmed, Shazia Manzoor Shafqat Amanat Ali. And I ve been singing with Annie and Shazia Manzoor as a featured artist. 

What are results of your achievements?
Well GOD is been so kind to me I been performed in USA, Norway, Denmark  Dubai  and my album is been released from India by Indy Records and I am a recognised artist of Pakistan.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field Easy or difficult ?
Well is more  easy as artist to grow cause there are lot or channels all you  have to do is to make a good song which is not difficult to found cause lot of people  are doing song writing and compositions and then go for a good reasonable video and that’s all  and if u have potential in your work people start giving you  attention.

What are your plans for the future in your field ?
Well I have a dream to have my own studio cause song writing and compositions is  my future I want to be recognized as a composer and songwriter.















































Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)