Friday, May 11, 2012

Interwiew with Zain Ejaz Photographer






Well my name is Zain Ejaz and basically I am from Pakistan Multan and I am 21 years old.

What inspired you to get into photography?
No one inspired me to get into photography from my childhood I like creative things I like to make things creative and now I have became a photographer because of my photographs in which I can express my self in many ways.

Who inspired you in start?
As i told you no one inspired me, inspiration was gifted to me. I always wanted to find the perfect way to express my self. When I found this way in photography I became inspired of myself. I see a challenge to express myself in everything.

Who have you worked with?
I have worked with many firms but I don’t want to mention their names now I am working alone on a new project. I like to work alone.

What are results of your achievements?
I achieve that people love my work they want creative things from me and they expect always something different from me.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not? 
Its very popular nowadays everyone tries to become a photographer but its not easy. Many people are getting inspired from any photographer and they start their own firms & productions.

What are your plans for the future?
INSHALLAH I have applied for Australia so I am going there to learn and tell people about photography.






















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)