Monday, May 7, 2012

Interwiew with Wamiq Khan Model





My name is Wamiq Khan. Graduate from Australia in Accounts and Certified Fitness Trainer From Australian institute of Fitness, a Corporate Banker and MBA student, loves adventures and traveling, I'm very humble and loving person, love kids, like to dance and party with friends, highly patriotic person loves his nation and spread message of love in Pakistan ...

How did you get interested in modelling?
One day i was Shopping at Dolmen Mall and a person came to me and gave his card asked me to see  him in his office that's how i started modeling ....

What inspired you to start?
The 1st time i saw my picture made me do modeling i thought man i look good  lols...

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
In this Media you have to face a lot of problems specially in Pakistan yes i faced a lot but i kept on waiting for the right time and i got selected as a Model for Show in BANGKOK for UNILEVER PAKISTAN From Their i learn and made my contacts which made things easier for me ... and then i continued...

Who have you worked with?
Tariq Ameen, Deepak Perwani , Ajmal Murad, Sohail Javed, Ary Zouq, Hub Leather, JAZZ, different Designer's,

What are results of your achievements?
Achieving something to me is not just achievements its achieving something with respect and with your  values , what ever i have achieved i am proud of it that i have never given away my value's....

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Its difficult because lots of factors are involved these days ..

What are your plans for the future?
I will stick to the same plan if i get some work with my talent ill do it and ill leave it if have been asked to led down my values.

  
I wish you  IMAN Awesome Future a head and enjoy your  life .. and love your parents cause they deserve your love...


More photos:  www.wamiz.multiply.com

Found me on Facebook:



















Allah bless you Wamiq, I wish you succesfull career and full happiness in your life!
Iman


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)