Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Interwiew with Nadiya Seerat-ul-Urooj, owner of Sumaikas Collection, Fashion Designer





My name is Nadiya Seerat-ul-Urooj, I have done masters in Urdu litrature and bachelored also. I got married in 2007. Have a baby boy Humaiz. He is very naughty and I love him so much. I'm runing my boutique online & offline. I'm very hardworking girl. I'm very friendly, talkative, and sweet person. „No Me No Life" "Know Me Know Life" People laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at them because they are all the same.

How you started interest of do business?
Well fashion designing is my passion and I used to design my dresses in a very stylish way. so people ask me to do it professionally, they said "definitly you will be a successful girl in this field.." so I have started my work at home and now I'm doing it on facebook too:



Alhamdulillah I got very good response from everyone. And I'm also very thankful to all of my friends and family. I am nothing without their love.

Who inspired you in start?
My inspiration is God gifted. My interest is also my Inspiration.

Which things was not easy in your carrier?
Nothing is difficult if you have passion. So my passion made everything easy for me along with hardwork.

Who you worked with?
In the beginning I was working alone but now I’m working with team as work has been expanding MASHA'ALLAH.

Whats your opinion of people’s needs?
We all know what need are things that are necessary, that are required for some reason.

How you see this work nowadays easy or hard?
Fashion designing is not very easy field, but its my passion thats why I love my work wether its easy or hard.

What your future plans?
Well! Allah knows better, My Future plans are very high I need prayers and best wishes from all of you.






















I wish you succesful career and happy life Nadiya <3!
Iman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)