Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Interview with Iman Lettner, the owner of WORLD ARTISTS Showcase






Download IMAN's interview in readable size from dropbox:











English version:

Interview with Iman Lettner, the owner of WORLD ARTISTS Showcase


My name is Iman Lettner, I was born in Hungary, in the capital city of Budapest in the year 1972. 
I was raised in a small town, but I went to highschool in the capital city. I was an atheist, but me living in Budapest I was really worried how to face real difficulties in life  and i felt myself very unsafe in the society i was living in.  So I began my search for a religion, which could  eliminate my fears and give me protection against my fears which i had in my mind.
I was 15 year of age when i start my research on different religions deeply . I studied  the Holy Bible, but it did not answer my questions, I found it a bit confusing. After that i studied  Hinduism, where I read beautiful and romantic stories, which just took me into imagination but  still did not get answer to my questions,  Then I read about Buddhism still no answer
Well during my research  I met a few some Muslim Arab students, who introduced me to Islam, told me about the Quran and the sayings of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.)Hadith which really inspired me because i had some  knowledge worldly things about universal human rights, about good and bad, true  and false, fair and unfair on Earth which was all written in the Quran and Hadith. 
I found all my answers to my questions, and i was satisfied and found myself in peace this made me believe that there is Allah, so at the age of 16 i accepted Islam
As i was studying Islam I started  sharing the teachings of Islam  with my young muslim brothers and sister , and even alone.
When the first mosque was built  in Hungary, I became very active in helping those people who were living in the surrounding  of mosque and people  who had embraced  islam.
Since 10 years I've been  an active member of the Budapest Mosques. I also organise events, make Islamic lectures, care about women and children. I have own projects, like the Neighbour-day, which you can read about on my blog.

I graduated from a secondary school of arts, I studied graphics, ceramics, sculpture and designing. When I started to study in the University of Arts, but later i got married for which i could not further continue my studies.

I got so much involved in my beautiful family i could not get the chance to even practise my Artistic talents and many years past by.
One day after praying and an idea came into my mind that I should support young artists. So i created a blog, where i will be giving them  the opportunity to show their talents be in front of people. Because I couldn't make my own career through these long years, I decided to work for others carriers success, because it makes me happy, and satisfies me

So I started building the WORLD ARTISTS Showcase blog (www.imanshowcase.blogspot.com) in January, and made many  acquaintanceship on facebook with artists and media experts. I asked for interviews from talented young artists for my blog.

Now i have 5 related blogs:

http://imanshowcase.blogspot.com
http://imanmodel.blogspot.com
http://imanart1.blogspot.com
http://imanmusician.blogspot.com
http://cleanmediaorg.blogspot.com

last is  my new project for support new talents in modelling and showbiz againt gayism and corruptions... etc

I have now approx around 150-160 interviews, and articles, galleries, or maybe more, and almost 10000 visitors. Many people visit my blog from the USA, Russia, England, Germany and India etc.
But for sure, Pakistani people visit my blog most of the times on a daily basis.
My wish is to have popular, famous celebrities as permanent visitors, and be present on my blog with their articles. Not because for myself, but because of those talented young artists, who trust in me believing and hoping that I will be a big help in building their own carrier.
I hope that with my work I can add some good things to the world.




Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mashAllah Allah give you more chance to do this activity...keep it up..... Allah bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/18/2012

    so nice interview may Allah bless you in allyour famamlies iman lattner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/29/2012

    very nyc IMAN MAM

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)