Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Interview with Zulfiqar Gullshahi the Great Actor, Producer, Writer and Director


Brief Interview with a very talented, imaginative, many-sided person, who has very special projects, productions, and who has the most interesting personality ever.


Well my name is  Zulfiqar Gullshahi from Lahore Pakistan. I’m an actor, producer, writer and director. I am working for a production company.

Do you own a production house or are you working for a production Company?
I would definitely prefer my own production house.

Which producers, songwriters and/or artists do you see as your primary inspirations?
My primary inspiration was my teacher mam Samina Ahmed, our legend actor Qavi Khan and Firdos Jamal.

How did you first connect with them?
First  I met mam Samina through PAKISTAN NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE ART - P.N.C.A held a theater workshop with Alignment of Norway embassy. Where Mr Naeem Tahir was the head of the project and mam Samina Ahmed was our teacher.

Do you have a favorite musical project that you’ve worked on?
No I am still trying hard to get such a project which I can call my favourite.

Is there any artist you want to work with or that you have not yet had the opportunity to work with?
I want to work Sohail Ahmed my most favourite actor Nouman Aijaz and Shahod Alvi but unfortunately I have not yet got the opportunity to work with them.

What can we expect from your Production company int the future?
I have a  lot of ideas about music, TV plays and film making. I want to produce traditional based movies and plays which represent our cultural values.

Do you have any advice for young people who want become producers in the field of media (Music/ television/ Film)?
Yes I want to say my youngsters to keep passion, nothing is impossible but every thing needs time and determination, and give your 100% INSHA ALLAH you  get your purpose soon in all field not only in multi media.

What do you like to do for fun outside of working?
I don’t  have time for fun, I am doing 2/3 jobs at a time, work is my passion, work is actually my fun too I enjoy my work a lot.




My photography:




While acting:












While shooting:
















I wish you the most successful career!
Iman


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. i wish you best of luck in every field of life...you are realy a multi talented person...!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)