Thursday, May 3, 2012

Interview with Waqas Ehsan Graphic Designer




Waqas Ehsan
Tell something about your personality, what kind of person are you?
I am very careful and helpful person. 

How did your interest start in graphic designing?
I was becoming calcar to make graphix designer

Who inspired you in the beginning?
My teacher inspired and other people.

Who you worked with?
Many people worked with me before.

How you see this work nowadays: popular or not?
This work nowadays is  more competition and very popular.


What are your future plans?
My future plan is ... i want to be a great graphics designer

Find me on Facebook:























Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I read the interview very good interview .... please keep up the good work ....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)