Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Interview with Mueed Farrukh The Great Publisher, Graphic and Multimedia Designer



My name is Mueed  Farrukh, I am 42 years old, I am basically originated from Lahore - Pakistan, I am Publisher, Graphic and Multimedia  Designer, I have abilities in Software's like Coral Draw, Photo shop image retouching, AD design and page layout, i studied Graphic Designer at National College of Arts, Lahore – Pakistan, passed with Honors Certificate Holder in 1993.

What inspired you to get into graphic designing?
Basically i m artist from childhood, and i also viewing the works some well known designers/calligraphic artists from Pakistan, I was totally inspired from Sadequain – The legendary ultimate Artist and Calligrapher.

http://www.sadequainfoundation.com

Who inspired you in start?
My Dad (late) supported me to start this work, specially my lovely and devoted mother (late), she always helped me, in every major work, but i love to be a Fashion Photography, Graphic and Calligraphic design.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I began with a problem because i am  hard of hearing since childhood, but my parents supported to me, they knew very well how i am crazy about  fashion photography and artistic designer. I am a scrupulous man, I do everything by heart, I believe that life is a time to always look good regardless.

Who have you worked with?
My own small publishing and design house namely as “DANAVOX CREATIVE in Pakistan, established 2003. Specializing in printing and publishing different designs, we also deal in the designing and graphics of logos, presentations renderings, page layouts and much
  • Brochures
  • Leaflets
  • Prospectus
  • Catalogues
  • Posters
  • Flex Banners
  • Fashion Magazines
and I m also publisher of my fashion magazine “BEAUX International” (fashion in life-style magazine). You can visit my fashion website www.beauxint.net  My work is satisfactory.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not?
Photography is very popular in go away, it is trendy to be posed, I think it is always standard in all over the world.

What are your plans for the future?
Insha  ALLAH, my objective to start my Trust (Caring Hearing Trust), in Pakistan, is to give music & rhythm of life to those who are suffering from all types of hearing loss. In fact I can feel it bitterly that what sort of problem they have to face with this deficiency because I am one of them. My experiences & struggle with hearing loss make me perfect to carry on the mission of the "CARING  HEARING TRUST" (under progress) The motto of this Trust is "LET HELP THEM TO LEAD HAPPY LIFE AROUND THEM" I am committed to provide the most advanced technology with education to serve the needs of those who are suffering from these problems.

Find  me on Facebook:
















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)