Friday, April 13, 2012

Interwiew with Akmal Naghar Model




My name is Akmal Naghar and I’m a student of 2nd year, but I still trying in modeling and performed many tasks within modeling...
How did you get interested in modelling?
In my school some people came and did well in modelling so there was I getting interest in modeling....

What  inspired you to start?
Saad Rashid inspired me a lot...

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I didn’t have any problem to achieve my goal but naturally things are very irritating like some platforms needs heavy source heavy amounts...

Who have you worked with?
Many local models worked with me, but they are not popular.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult  or Easy?
Difficulties are very natural parts of life everyone face problems and I’m also facing them.

What are your plans for the future?
I want to be a model and it is my passion so my plan is individually modeling.

Found me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naghar2
  










 


I wish you succesful career!
Iman 

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/14/2012

    sanp lag rha hai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5/07/2012

      hahahaha zee i knw tum hi ho ye...lolxxxx

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4/14/2012

    anaconda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/22/2012

    soo nic

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)