Thursday, April 26, 2012

Interwiew with Malik Junaid Awan Model





Well my name is Junaid i am 20 years old and I am from Islamabad/Rawalpindi  Pakistan, doing graduation,...and have part of domestic cricket as well. My occupation doing modeling, wanted to part of show biz, my height 6.1feet.

How did you get interested in modelling?
I always love to be a model after completing my intermediate from college i started to develop an interest in modeling, so most of my very close friends told  to me that you  should get into  this field its best for you my brother supports me  mother and father.

What inspired you to start?
I am inspired with American models Brad Steward, Indian models and PAKISTANI when i saw show on TV i realised i will be a part of show biz its my Passion.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I got gymnasium in this field mostly people have do not have links or agencies to do work their should have some platform to introduce yourself i did get any problems in this Field any more.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Its bit difficult because of competition but its not a big issue...

What are your plans for the future?
Part of showbiz become famous get the whole world.

Contact no.: 03325388833, 03335612470

Found me on Facebook:


















Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Leave a comment :)