Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Interwiew with Ali Umer Model





My name is Ali Umer, I m 24 years old, my date of birth 3-nov-1988, my height 5.9. weight: 52, waist 30, hips and chest:32, eye and hair color dark brown, complexion: fair. I have 3 brother and 2 sisters, my father is died at 3-March-2005, I love my family. I LOVE MYSELF and i believe in ISLAM. I love to wear best latest, and unique fashion.


How did you get interested in modelling?
Actually I already intereMy name is Ali Umer, I m 24 yearsst of dressing so I decided to become model.


Who inspired you in start?
I m inspired by Jahan-E-Khalid, he is professional model and international level, I like  Jahan-E-Khalid walking style and attitude. So I started my career with the name of Allah.


What problems did you face to achieve your career?
This is hard for me now, because my exams ahead near that is why i give my all time to preparation of exams, its so difficult its not easy to achieve a goal in this field, its so hard.


Who have you worked with?
Zia Zaffer.


What are your plans for the future?
INSHA ALLAH I will become super model of  Pakistan and will make a Modelling Agency and will give chances to new talents without any personal benefit INSHA ALLAH.


Email: m.aliumer@yahoo.com
Contact: 0321-2701384 


Found me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ali.umer2








  









Great shoot! Be succesful!
Iman
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)