Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Interwiew with Ali Baba Model





I am so soft hearted person. I cant see any person in pain, i like to help poor people. And i am also a cool smart boy.

How did you start interest of modelling?
Fashion is in my blood and modelling is my passion so thats why i started modeling..

Who inspired you in start?
Pakistani model and actor "Imran Abbas"
     
Which things was not easy in your carrier?
The compromise.
  
What is your result now?
Now i am famous model. Every body know me by name model ALI BABA.
    
Who you worked with?
Fashion designer "Tariq ameen" and Syed Kamran Safdar.

How you see this work nowadays easy or hard?
I don't think so that this work is hard... just be confidence and concentrate on work, nothing else.

What are your future plans?
In future INSHALLAH i will be an actor..




Found me on Facebook:


























Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Leave a comment :)