Friday, April 27, 2012

Interwiew with Ahmed Saeed Photographer



Ahmed Saeed Photographer
I am a freelance photographer, who tries to find meaning in the surroundings and look for little things all around us to admire and share with others.

What inspired you to get into photography?
The way a photograph can say so much without actually speaking to its viewer, the way it can reach out to people who can't even read or write, the splendour of a picture shot to its perfection, really inspires me. 

Who inspired you in the start?
When I started, I was really inspired by Tapu Javeri and my recent inspiration is Mobeen Ansari, who is an extremely talented photographer.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
People take a young person like me for a novice and an amateur, though my work speaks for itself. This is so far the only problem I have faced since I started working professionally in this field.

Who have you worked with?
I have worked mostly alone but sometimes enjoy company of other photographers aswell. i have covered many concerts, gigs and other events along with other professional photographers.


What are results of your achievements?
I'm the official photographer for several bands from Islamabad. I am also working for my college's magazine and have received appreciation and recognition for my work from many of my clients and critiques.
Ahmed Saeed Photographer
What is your opinion about Pakistani and western trends?
Western trends are making their place in Pakistan, which is good to see and i always admire change.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field popular or not?
It is getting VERY popular, rather it is a respectable field to work in now.

What are your plans for the future?
Right now I have quite a few projects lined up. Im doing shoots every day and enjoying every minute of it. I plan on making my own studio and taking my photography to greater levels.


Find me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ehmed.saeed

































Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)