Monday, April 23, 2012

Interwiew with Afaq Iftikhar Model and Actor








My name is Afaq Iftikhar. I am 28 years old. I live in Karachi, Pakistan. I'm an actor and model. I have worked in Pakistani TV serials, TV commercials and music videos.

How did you get interested in modelling and acting?
I was in secondary school when I got a modeling offer because of my good looks. I accepted the offer and started modeling. My work was appreciated and I started getting more offers after my first project and so I decided to make it my profession.

What inspired you to start?
Fame, money and my passion for acting.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I didn't really face any problems.

Who have you worked with?
I have worked with many talented people of Pakistan media industry, particularly people related to TV serials and TV commercials.

What are results of your achievements?
I received Face of the Year 2003 Best Hair Award and PTV Best New Talent (Male) 2007 Award. I was the youngest artist who went to India to work with Indian artists in the Geo Tv drama serial 'Partition Ek Safar'. I went to Dubai when I was only 19 years old to work in the drama serial 'Piyar Ho Jane Do'.
How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
Easy. As there are a lot of new TV channels now and more work is available and so new talent is being promoted.

What are your plans for the future?
I want to move to the UK as my wife lives there. There I want to promote Pakistani media and want to create a good image of Pakistan. I want Pakistani media to gain an important place in the international media industry. So in future I will work hard to make this dream come true.


Found me on Facebook:















































Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)