Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Interwiew with Kashif Javed Actor and Photographer




Tell me something about yourself.
I am Kashif Javed an actor and photographer, i am from Pakistan, Karachi. I like to play cricket, chatting, acting, making photos. I like true people i love to watch cricket and i dislike lies

What inspired you to get into acting and photography?
Inspired from my self i believe do what you can do and what you want i want to be an actor and photographer so i did.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
If you want to start your career in any field you have to face alot of problems so me also have face alot alot of people said you dont have face like your height is not good etc.

Who have you worked with?
I have work with Faisal Qureshi Ijaz Aslam Tipu Adnan, Shahnadeen Baig, Humyum Saad and directors i have done work with late Javed Afzal, Arif Khan, Nain Maniar, Ifran Aslam, Farooq Rind, M. Yousuf Amir Samaad, Saraj ul Haq, Abdul Badni.

What are results of your achievements?
Its nice i got great result.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field popular or not?
Yes its a good job and hard job its not easy to work or act in front of camera.

What are your plans for the future?
I want to make dramas.


Fanpage:










Some pics of my acting:







My Photography:
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)