Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Interwiew with Awais Virk a young and talented Fashion Designer





My name is Awais. I belong from Pakistan, Lahore. In 2006 i was doing my diploma in fashion and textile designing and also graphic designing. I have friendly personality.

How did you start interest of fashion designing?
No one inspired me into fashion designing. Wwhen i was child selecting my dressing by myself, like on  EID i wore all  kinds of dressing etc. I am inspired  by myself
because i thought all our the world just human do this what they want.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
There was many problem. In start of my career there was a financial problem, after serious  problem, serious problem means the history of our country was to ............
first Bhutto was the politician after that his daughter after her husband and now the daughter or Benazir was ready to join the politician. That's was a major problem in our country which faced all the new young generation in all filed in all kind of job ............

What were results of your achievements?
Results are standing on your works and luck.

What is your opinion about Pakistani and western trends?
My opinion was related with my religion Islam )
in short i like these fashion who covers's your body who make you beautiful
beauty *

How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult  or Easy?
Now a days its too difficult to find your way, make you destiny with your hard work
because now a days those people is got success which have money power. 

What are your plans for the future?
I will made succed with my will power with my hardworking it's does'n mean in whish field. I have confedent on my will power on my work., so i will do it INSHA-ALLAH with the help of ALLAH ....... 

I wish you great success and great name in the fashion industry!


Found me on Facebook: 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)