Thursday, March 8, 2012

Interwiew with Aqeel Yasin Rajpoot Photographer





• Tell something about your personality, what kind of person are you?
Not a great person but i proud to be my self.

• How did you start interest of photography?
It's not an interest, it's my passion.

• Who inspired you in start?
Myself.

• Which things was not easy in your carrier?
Concentration upon my studies.

• Who you worked with?
Me, my soul and my body.

• What is your opinion about Pakistani and western trends?
Ammmm, every cultures has own beauty, so i think both are awesome at there places.

• How you see this work nowadays: popular or not?
Much popular then before.. Thanks to Facebook.

• What are your future plans?
Not to be a perfect photographer but to be a perfct for me, my self and for my soul.


See more photos:










 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)